Artist Relations Representative
Reporting to: Brand & Corporate Marketing Director
Location: Los Angeles, CA, Nashville, TN, New York, NY or Cambridge, Ma
We are seeking a passionate, creative, self-motivated individual to join our team in the role of Artist Relations. In the iZotope world, an “artist” is not just limited to performing artists. Our artists include audio engineers, sound designers, post engineers, broadcast engineers, educators and more—anyone using iZotope products in an extraordinary or notable way. As the face of Artist Relations at iZotope, you will be essential for nurturing our existing artist relationships, actively seeking and vetting new artist opportunities, and helping to transform these connections into valuable material for the entire iZotope community to enjoy.
- Manage day-to-day artist relations activities and communications, making sure our artists have the iZotope tools they need and facilitating VIP support.
- Formalize the iZotope Artist Program to ensure both iZotope and artists have mutual agreement and understanding of the relationship.
- Target new artists that resonate with iZotope’s user base, and who exhibit interesting and genuine qualities that would inspire our community.
- Ensure our roster includes a healthy mix of artist types, across genres, eras, and regions.
- Proactively engage with our artists on a regular cycle to uncover fresh opportunities for stories and collaboration.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders in order to artist deliver stories where they will be most impactful, whether articles, quotes, multimedia, press coverage, event presence, ads, social. media, sample audio/sessions, or product-specific efforts like preset packs or customer validation interviews. Keep the program well-organized, with a process and structure that promotes easy access to story leads, artist prospects, relevant artist information, and past artist activity.
- Share artist news and updates with the organization as a whole, and regularly invite feedback across departments, especially Product Management and Sales.
- Stay attuned to current trends and hot topics, and understand how the iZotope brand fits into the broader cultural context.
- Liaise in-person with artists at events, studios, and trade shows.
- Within any interpersonal interaction, represent the brand from a place of expertise, kindness, and respect.
- Participate and contribute to the planning and execution of other marketing activities like campaigns, sponsorships, events, trade shows.
- Up to 40% travel and/or off-hours work for visiting artists on location, in studio, and at events/shows as needed.
- Experience working for multiple record labels, and/or connections to an existing network of artists, labels and agencies preferred.
- A “people person” personality that helps to develop open, genuine relationships with artists.
- An extroverted nature that helps you seek and engage with artists with respectful persistence.
- A music production background that helps you fully engage with artists regarding their projects, workflows, and needs.
- A passion for keeping current with popular music and audio trends.
- An ability to stay organized and detail-oriented, whether you’re coordinating an artist event or maintaining and improving our artist program.
- An ability to represent the iZotope brand in a polished, professional manner.
- A flair for creative and resourceful problem-solving when encountering challenges.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with both external and internal contacts.
- Exceptional planning and time management skills—must be able to juggle multiple projects and activities.
- Familiarity with iZotope products a big plus.
TO Apply: http://izotope.applytojob.com/apply/sEiqDwrzIF/Artist-Relations-Representative
This position is full-time. Candidates in Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Nashville, TN and Cambridge, MA will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the United States.