AEM Web Developer
iZotope is looking for an experienced AEM Web Developer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will be part of our GotoMarket Team tasked to deploying Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. You will be developing reusable integrations across our sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
● Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
● Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
● Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
● Work closely with Managed Service vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
● Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
● Work with front end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
● Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best
practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
● Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front end web design and AEM integration.
● 4+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
● 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
● Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
● Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and
● Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix
OSGi framework, and DAM.
Grunt, Bootstrap etc.), and CSS preprocessing platforms (SASS).
● Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
● Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
About iZotope iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.