Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist will help plan, analyze, and monitor digital marketing campaigns through the entire funnel. You will be responsible for analytics oversight and measurement of e-commerce, paid media, SEO and email performance reporting. You will work closely Marketing stakeholders to help identify and explore opportunities for new data sources and reporting functionality.
To be successful, you’ll need to be analytical, data-driven and have a knack for delivering insights that inspire creativity and results. You’ll measure and understand the clickstream and experience data across the iZotope and Spire brands, supporting internal digital to better understand and maximize the customer life cycle.
- Lead the execution and management of digital marketing analytics by analyzing using tools such as, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Manage the quality and integrity of web analytic data, tagging, reports, online dashboards and analytic tools
- Deliver timely, insightful, and actionable analyses in support of digital marketing efforts across the entire funnel
- Collaborate with internal partners to execute ad-hoc requests and mutually beneficial data collection and reporting strategies and implementations
- Utilize additional research tools and models to provide strategies to improve marketing acquisition cost and conversion rates
- Develop insights, Key Performance Indicators and visual dashboards; ongoing reporting to management, executives and cross-functional teams
- Identify new opportunities to acquire new users in a scalable manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics or related fields
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- At least 1-3 years in online marketing, traffic acquisition, or marketing analytics
- Experience with marketing attribution models
- Experience with 1st and 3rd party data, specific targeted audience segments and customer segmentation
- Precise and polished communicator / presenter, expertly organized with a strong ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience with reporting platforms including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, DSPs, PPC and social media platforms
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/izotopecom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAADNKrutSozMYF
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.