Senior Product Manager, Cloud
iZotope is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on senior product manager who can drive the full lifecycle of our Cloud offerings focused on the music market. This person will be responsible for defining the product specification of all products within the cloud, working with Suites and Spire product managers so assure alignment with non-cloud offerings, working with engineering to develop the products, working with marketing to bring the products to market successfully, and then lifecycle managing the product line for long term success. This role is one of the highest visibility roles within the organization, and reports directly in to the CPO.
- Perform customer interviews to identify pains and delights, and validate potential solutions
- Continually study competitors to identify opportunities for product development and customer development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop business justifications for new products or updates to existing products
- Further develop business justifications into more elaborate and detailed release plans, which include prioritized features, user stories, and other clarifying information
- Work with product development teams to create and execute the development plan
- Collaborate with Product Designers to develop features and workflows from user stories
- Work closely with Marketing to produce product launch deliverables and campaigns
- Manage multiple products within a business segment
- Working alongside Customer Care, continually track the health of released products to inform future plans and customer development activities
- Mentor less experienced Product Managers within the company
- About 10 -15% travel is expected, both within US and internationally.
- 5+ years of domain expertise in cloud-delivered solutions
- 2+ year’s experience with web apps and/or IoT hardware products
- 5+ years of domain expertise in some combination of audio and software
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, or equivalent, with a solid track record of releasing successful products
- Deep experience with public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Deep interest in & passion for strategic concepts associated with cloud & IOT – business models, technology, commercialization, supply chain, support & operations
- 4 year accredited college degree in technical or business field
- Ability to lead and inspire product development teams
- Fluid collaboration with key stakeholders from every department within the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of business fundamentals
- Efficient and responsible, drives alignment across key stakeholders, including executives
- Fluent with product management skills including business case development, qualitative and quantitative research, public speaking, product roadmap generation.
- Strong, win-win negotiator.
- Can perform in both a strategic and detailed manner as needed.
- 5+ years of domain expertise in music production or post production
- MBA in marketing or general business
- 2+ year’s experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with information security is strongly preferred
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply: http://izotope.applytojob.com/apply/AAbiVJ5vLN/Senior-Product-Manager-Cloud
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.