We are seeking an experienced .Net Development Engineer to join our Application Integration Team, with a focus on enhancing and updating iZotope’s internal and external systems.
The right candidate will have both strong database and coding skills and be able to work with different web and database technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing applications that support internal business processes and functions at iZotope
- Working with iZotope’s Application Integration Team to develop and debug internal and external web applications and web services
- Assist in understanding the root cause of and fixing any data or data quality issues
- Working with finance, marketing and sales teams to understand system requirements and use cases
- Ensuring high quality standards by helping enforce best practices
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with middle tier and backend development
- Strong competency with .Net and C#
- Strong competency with PostreSQL AND Microsoft SQL Server (Must be able to write and debug complex SQL statements)
- Experience coding RESTful web services
- Ability to interface well with members of finance, sales and marketing teams
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery systems
- Ability to collaborate with other software engineers to improve qualify engineering practices
- Fast learner, excellent communications skills and detail-oriented
- Team player comfortable working in small teams
- Familiarity with AWS and RDS
- Familiarity with Java
- Familiarity with financial systems like NetSuite or Intacct
- Familiarity with reporting tools like Tableau or CR
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD practices
- Ability to Balance multiple high priority projects with attention to detail
- Holistic perspective on software quality
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
To Apply: http://izotope.applytojob.com/apply/0k9WuWQymF/NET-Developer
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.