The CoreFX SDK is perfect for developers that require basic mixing effects and processors for their apps. As with all the SDKs, iZotope's tech can be used either as a direct feature of the app itself, or for audio manipulation behind the scenes to enhance the user experience. Boost volume levels, adjust the EQ, evoke a sense of space, and more with this essential audio toolkit.
Typical uses: multitrack recording apps, musical instrument apps, game apps that require in-game effects
The presets included in the CoreFX SDK help both the developer and/or the end user quickly dial in the sound or effect they want with ease, without training or configuring multiple settings.
Examples include: Rumble/Hiss Reduction, Male/Female Voice Enhancement, Soft/Hard Clip Limiting
- Exciter: a harmonic Exciter for adding presence, warmth, or 'sparkle' to your audio
- Reverb: simple Reverb for emulating different sonic spaces
- Filters: lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and notch filters for tweaking your sound
- Delay: basic Delay for creating an echo effect
- EQ: 3-band parametric EQ with controls for Gain, Frequency, and Q
- Dynamics: basic compressor, limiter, and gating for adjusting volume levels
AS HEARD IN
Audiofile Engineering's FiRe 2
with iZotope's EQ & Dynamics
Check it out
Seven45 Studios' Soulo Karaoke
with iZotope's EQ, Filters, Delay, Reverb & Dynamics
Check it out
Take a listen to Before & After examples of iZotope SDK effects on sample audio. For each audio player, the Before version will be followed by the post-effects After version.
Delay on Acoustic Guitar
Reverb on Pop Song
Bandpass Filter (radio effect)