Subscribe to iZotope's RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds to get news delivered directly to your desktop. RSS helps to avoid the hassles of SPAM by allowing you to get the updates directly from us, instead of us sending them to you.
Some web browsers have built-in support, and you can just click on the "RSS" link below to get started.
To view an iZotope feed in your RSS Aggregator:
- Copy the URL/shortcut that corresponds to the topic that interests you.
- Paste the URL into your reader.
My Yahoo! users:
- Click on the "Add to My Yahoo!" button.
- Follow the instructions for adding the feed to your My Yahoo! page.
- Click on the "Add to Google" button.
- Follow the instructions to add the feed to your Google Homepage or Google Reader
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content, such as news headlines. Using an RSS reader, you can view RSS "data feeds "from various news sources in one place.
How do I use RSS?
RSS/News Aggregators (also called Readers) will download and display RSS feeds for you. A number of free and commercial News Aggregators are available for download. Many aggregators are separate, "stand-alone" programs; other services will let you add RSS feeds to a Web page like Yahoo! and Google offer.
Add an RSS feed to your blog
Many popular blogging programs allow you to easily integrate an RSS feed into your page's content. Check it out, it's fun.