Ozone 4.04 Update
(Posted September 6, 2011)
Download Ozone 4.04
- Improved compatibility with Final Cut Pro and Soundtrack Pro
- Added 64-bit support for VST and AU on OS X
- Fixed 64-bit iLok support on Windows
Please note: this version of Ozone no longer supports OS X 10.4.
Not sure what version of Ozone you have? It's in the lower left corner of the Options screen. The current version supports Mac and PC in Pro Tools, VST, MAS, Audio Unit, and DirectX formats. You may have to upgrade to obtain the Mac/PC version with all formats.
Questions? Please contact Support.
June 24th, 2010 (Mac OS X Installer updated May 7, 2010)
- Compatibility fix with AudioSuite in Pro Tools 8.0.4 and later
- Fixed problem where UI can flicker when clicking mouse in Pro Tools 8
February 13th, 2009 (Mac OS X Installer updated May 7, 2010)
- Added Brightness control under General Options. You can use this to improve the legibility of the Ozone 4 user interface if it is hard to read on your monitor.
- Improved CPU usage for Room Reverb mode. New Room Reverb Buffers option in the EQ/Reverb/Crossover tab of options menu.
February 4th, 2009
- Fixed an issue with installations on some Windows machines where the current username included a Unicode character
January 30, 2009
Ozone 4 incorporates a long list of new features. For a full list visit the Ozone 4 new features page.