Define your Style. Make it your own.
Nectar Elements features dozens of Styles that let you choose between a variety of classic and creative vocal styles. Quickly get the 60s Motown sound, the early 90s grunge rock sound, a radio-ready podcasting sound, a subtle jazz vocal or a modern pop sound—everything from delicate improvements to highly-produced robotic pitch effects. Each Style includes special per-Style controls like Clarity, Warmth, and Sparkle, as well as standard controls like Levels and Space.
- Levels: Quickly get punchy vocals with the loudness you need for consistency across your tracks.
- Space: Help settle your vocals into your mix with delays and reverbs that add ambience and "smoothing."
- Liven up your vocal sound, from gentle warmth to aggressive grit, with Styles that add vintage tube and tape harmonics.
- Thicken up your voice with Styles that feature doubling effects, adding up to four voices with varied pitch and panning.
- Explore all the Styles to experiment with additional per-Style controls, each designed to perfectly complement the Genre and Style of choice.
Nobody's perfect. Let Nectar Elements fix it.
Even the biggest superstars might need a little help here and there. Bring out the best in any vocal performance with the corrective tools in Nectar Elements.
- EQ: Enhance and sculpt the tone of your voice, or adapt any Style to suit your sound's needs.
- De-Esser: Easily remove unwanted "ess" sounds and sibilance using just one intelligent slider.
- Gate: Remove room tone and other unwanted noise quickly to get vocals crisp and broadcast-ready.
- Automatic Pitch Correction: Fix out-of-tune notes so you can keep those "almost perfect" takes.
Two simple steps. One perfect vocal.
Pick your Genre and Style: Nectar Elements comes with dozens of built-in Styles that set up the plug-in's Main View and the underlying vocal effects. Experience the power of 10 vocal processors with just one click.
Adjust in the Main View: Each Style has unique producer-level controls that let you quickly adjust settings like Presence, Drive and Grit. Experiment to personalize your sound, then tackle the Levels and Space. If needed, clean up the vocal with the De-Esser, Breath Control, Gate and Pitch Correction. Everything you need, in one convenient place.