iZotope's ANR-B intelligently detects and suppresses the invasive noise that plagues your recordings and broadcasts. By analyzing and identifying steady-state noise sources that interfere with the quality of your sound, ANR-B combats the noise while boosting the intelligibility of the desired audio signal.
What makes this advanced technology even more advanced? Simplicity of use.
No need for constant monitoring and adjustments from an experienced operator—insert ANR-B in the signal chain and let iZotope's noise reduction algorithm handle the rest, in real time.
- Dealing with changeable, varying noise? No problem. ANR-B adapts on the fly.
- Want more control? You've got it. Calibrate your noise suppression with just a turn of a knob.
- Remove noise from audio in real time in one of two modes:
- Adapt mode: adapts to the incoming audio signal for completely automatic operation
- Manual mode: lets you capture a noise profile and save presets for specific environments
- Dual mono/stereo operation: two channels can work independently or as a stereo pair
- Residual noise switch: lets you quickly preview the noise being removed
- Simple one-knob control: lets you tailor the amount of noise suppression on each channel
- Essential metering: lets you visualize input, output, and noise suppression amounts
- Live sound
- News broadcasts
- Sporting events
- Special Events
- Episodic TV
- Reality TV
- Mobile teleproduction
- Operating theaters
- Drive-up windows
- And more...
- 2010 and 2011 Academy Awards®
- 2010 and 2011 GRAMMY® Awards
- Tony Awards®
- Academy of Country Music® Awards
- Daytime Entertainment Emmy® Awards
- MTV Video Music Awards
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
SPECIAL TELEVISION EVENTS
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon
- Hope for Haiti Telethon
- 2010 Shanghai World Expo Opening Ceremonies in Shanghai
- Clinton Global Initiative, Washington D.C.
- PBS's A Capitol Fourth concert
- ABC's America Celebrates July 4th at Ford's Theatre
GAMES and REALITY SHOWS
- Wheel of Fortune
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- CBS's Survivor™
- FOX's American Idol with an Emmy honor
- FOX's So You Think You Can Dance?
- NBC's The Apprentice
- VH1's The Hills
- The Food Network's studio programming
- All National Hockey League arenas
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles (live stadium sound)
- PGA Tours (CBS Sports)
- The Golf Channel (NBC Sports)
- 2014 Olympics (Russian State Television)
- 2010 FIFA World Cup games in Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2010 NBA Playoffs
- Indy 500
- SPEED motorsports network
- NBC's Meet the Press
- MSNBC's Morning Joe
- LIVE! with Regis and Kelly
- NBC's Early Today
- Fox News' Fox & Friends
- Comedy Central's The Colbert Report
LIVE MUSIC EVENTS
- Fuse Presents: Maroon 5 Live from the Beacon Theatre, New York City
- VH1 Storytellers featuring Christina Aguilera
- Front of House for performances at the GRAMMY and Oscar award ceremonies
- PRI's The World from the BBC, PRI, and WGBH
- Vietnamese Radio USA/SoCal
- Georgia TechDistance Learning
- University of ArizonaDistance Learning
HOUSE OF WORSHIP
- 700 Club Interactive, Christian Broadcast Network
- St. Joseph's Catholic Radio Network, Pittsburgh, PA
- Adventist World Radio
- The Potter's House, Dallas, TX
- Univision, Miami
- Communications Nova Scotia
- NEP Broadcasting
I wouldn't do a show without ANR-B!"
Role: Television Broadcast Mixer
Application: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Kennedy Center Honors, Live from Lincoln Center, etc.
WGBH, home of Public Radio International/BBC co-production The World, integrates ANR-B into their workflow.
The Christian Broadcast Network increases telephone call-in intelligibility on 700 Club Interactive.
110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Output +4 dBu
Sampling Rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 96
Impedance: 110 ohms
10/100 BaseT Ethernet
(PC/Mac host connection)
DARS (AES black)
LAN 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
*included for future development opportunities
ANR-B Operations Manual
ANR-B Product Sheet
*To save the PDF guides to disk, right-click on the links above and choose "Save As".
Questions? Contact us here.